Okay The the rules of this game are as follows.
[Clearly I have copy pasted it]........
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. ( Honesty is the best Policy)
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 things about me:
- I hate when people misspell my name as Kamatchi instead of Kamakshi
- I love beaches and mountains but scared to walk on grass
- I cannot stand male ego
- I am fidgeting my mobile always
- I believe in Buddhist philosophy and am trying to level best to apply them in my life
- I am a vegetarian but I can eat invisible form of egg as in cakes etc
- I love snakes
- I eat a lot of gobi manchurian. There was a time when my friend told me that I would marry someone name gobi hehe;)
- I love swimming but I wish I was brave enough to jump into an ocean.
- I love my mother and I can do anything to make her happy or give away anything not to lose her.
- I read books or listen to music when I am very sad. and I think a lot about my life.
Time to answer 11 questions from Rio De La Sciocco
1. Favourite Dish
Ans: Gobi Manchurian
2. Best Friend
Ans: My mother
3. Best enemy
Ans: Kathambari [ Dude sorry if you are reading this......]
4. Best Blog
Ans. Edcel Suyo's Blog
5. Worst Blog
6. Best Politician
Ans: Narendra Modi
7. Worst Politician
Ans: Almost everyone except Modi
8. Best Hotel
9. Worst Hotel
10. Best Book
Ans: Two states by Chetan Bhagat
11. Worst Book
Ans: I have not read so many books to call one as worst
My 11 nominees are:
My 11 questions for the nominated bloggers:
1. What is love according to you?
2. What is the one thing you want to change in you life?
3. How often do you use swear words?
4. What do you think about my blog? How can I improve? Link
5. Who is the one person that you wish to apologise and why?
6. What do you think about maggi noodles?
7. What does travelling mean to you? [ as in new places]
8. What you think about women?
9. Which country do you want to settle down?
10. Which according to you is the toughest language to learn?
11. Name 3 of of your favourite restaurants in Chennai.